0086-537-2335258
0086-537-2225258
banner4)
banner1(1)
banner3)
banner2
You are here: Home » About Jining » Jining Tourism

Jining Tourism

  • 01-24
    2016
    [Jining Tourism] Shuibo Liangshan

    Shuibo Liangshan Shuibo Liangshan is the birthplace of the story of Shuihu. It is famous both at home and abroad for its classic book\"Water Margin\". Liangshan, known as Liangshan in the ancient times,\"Shandong Tongzhi\" cloud:\"\" The second son of Emperor Wenwen of the Han Dynasty, Liang Xiaowang, hunted here, and was buried at the foot of the mountain after his death. Then he was renamed Liangshan.\"\" After the fifth generation, the Yellow River was repeatedly defeated and flooded. The foot of the mountain formed eight hundred miles of water. During the Northern Song Dynasty, Xuanhe Song Dynasty made friends with the heroes of the world. With the help of water and nature, Xiaoxiao gathered in the forest, replaced the skywalk, the world was sonic, the middle of the Yuan Dynasty, the Yellow River moved south, and Liangshanbo became dry. Liang Tian. Although the mountain is not high, it rises on the Great Plain and appears extraordinarily rough and rough. Although the mountain is not large, it has undulating peaks and peaks. The shape is varied and the scenery is very rich. The north slope of Liangshan is gentle, the scenery is beautiful, the south slope is steep, and the majesty is dangerous. , There are many gullies in the east and the west, and there is a lot of fun in the deep. The top of the mountain is wide and flat, slightly undulating, thick with cypresses, quiet and beautiful. Read More »

  • 01-24
    2016
    [Jining Tourism] Weishan Lake

    Weishan Lake Weishan Lake, also known as Nansi Lake, is located at the junction of Shandong and Jiangsu in China. It consists of four interconnected lakes: Weishan Lake, Zhaoyang Lake, Nanyang Lake, and Dushan Lake. Weishan Four Lakes is 120 kilometers long from north to south, 25 kilometers wide from east to west, and covers an area of ​​1,266 square kilometers. It is the largest freshwater lake in northern China. Weishan Lake is one of the six famous freshwater lakes in China. She has beautiful scenery, beautiful and mysterious, natural and free, mountains, islands, forests, lakes, fishing boats, reeds, lotus ponds, and the intoxicating sunset. The sunset, cooking smoke, etc., combine harmoniously and form a beautiful picture unique to Weishan Lake. It is a natural large park. Among these styles, the lotus, which is called\"Flower Fairy\", is the most dazzling. It has a beautiful figure, a muddy character, and a treasure all over the body. People love it. It spreads lavishly on the lake surface, and some as many as tens of thousands of acres. Read More »

  • 01-24
    2016
    [Jining Tourism] Sheshan

    The wonders of Taonan——y (yì) Shanyu's\"Mencius Dedicated to the Heart\" said:\"\" Confucius ascended Dongshan and Xiaolu, ascended Mount Tai and Xiaotianxia.\"\" Dongshan means Sheshan. Known as \"岱南 奇观 \" and \"邹鲁秀 录 \". Sheshan's biggest attraction is Shimei. The jagged, exquisitely detailed, eroded rocks that geographers call the wonders of today's world, it goes without saying that there are countless strange rocks over mountains like birds and beasts, and static and dynamic ones. More wild fun. Strange stones like turtles, like fish, like rabbits, like crowns, like pills, offspring stones, yuan gems, pentacle stones, camel stones, parrot stones, test sword stones, gossip stones ... The ups and downs are endlessly changing, and people are astonishing. Read More »

  • 01-24
    2016
    [Jining Tourism] Conlin

    Konglin Konglin is located in the north of Qufu City. It is the largest, longest-lasting, and most comprehensively preserved clan tombs and artificial gardens in China. It covers an area of ​​3,000 acres, with ancient trees in the walls, deep forests, and legends of Confucius. The trees in their hometowns are planted in Confucius forests, so there are many tree species. Confucius Tomb: The Confucius Palace is where the incense altar is placed during the sacrifice of Confucius. In front of the hall are stone beasts such as Weng Zhong, Wangzhu, Wenbao and Jiao Duan. After enjoying the temple, the central tomb is the Confucius cemetery. In front of the tomb, there is a monument to the great man Huang Yangzheng engraving\"\" Tomb of the Great King Xuanwen\". To the east is the tomb of Confucius \"Silicon Hou \"; the former is the tomb of his grandson \"Yi Guoshu Shenggong \". It is said that this special tomb layout is called\"\" carrying a son and holding a grandson\"\". The Confucius Tomb was razed and excavated during the Cultural Revolution, and the Confucius relics and bones inside it were burned after being horrified and the\"\" Dacheng Most Holy Master Wen Xuanwang\"\" monument was destroyed. The temple monument was destroyed and the clay statue of the Confucius Temple was destroyed. There are three pavilions on the east side of the tomb of Confucius Read More »

  • 01-24
    2016
    [Jining Tourism] Kongfu

    Confucius Mansion, also known as\"Yan Sheng Gong Mansion\", is located on the east side of the Confucian Temple and is known as\"The First House in the World\". It is a Confucian residence for a long-term residence, and is also a typical example of the integration of government officials and inner houses in Chinese feudal society. building. In Chinese history, since the Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty\"struck down hundreds of schools, and respected Confucianism\", emperors of all ages have ruled the world with\"respecting Confucianism\", and have continued to pursue Confucius,\"\" \"This number began in the Northern Song Dynasty and the second year (1055). Song Renzong and Zhao Xun believed that \" Following Confucius as a text and admiring the king, and sealing his concubine as a text and proclaiming him, the descendants of Kong The name of the country struck 谥, and the loss of ceremony also \", changed to the forty-sixth generation of Sun Zongxuan Sun Zong willing to be Yan Shenggong. \"Yuan Shenggong \" This number was once changed to Feng Shenggong in the first year of Song Yuanyou (1086), but it was changed to Yan Shenggong again in the third year of Chongning (1104). \"Yanshenggong \" This number continued to 1935, the Republic of China government renamed Confucius seventh Read More »

  • 01-24
    2016
    [Jining Tourism] Wenxiang Baoxiang Temple

    Wenshang Baoxiang Temple Wenshang Baoxiang Temple Scenic Spot is located in the northwest corner of Wenshang County, southwest of Shandong Province. It was formerly known as Zhaokong Temple. When Song Zhenzong Zentai Mountain was stationed in Wenwen, Yuci Zhaokong Temple was Baoxiang Temple. After thousands of years, The incense is endless, and it has become a treasure of feng shui for emperor generals and celebrities, and a famous Buddhist temple in Qilu. The Chinese monuments in the temple have survived for thousands of years and have been well preserved. On March 15, 1994, 141 Buddhist relics such as Buddha's teeth and relics unearthed from the Prince ’s Lingering Pagoda at Baoxiang Temple were extremely precious, making Baoxiang Temple the reputation of the Second Famen Temple at home and abroad. After more than 10 years of restoration and construction, the Prince's Spirit Trace Tower, the Consecration Hall, the Pagoda Palace, the Buddhist Sacred Relics Treasure Hall, the Stele Hall, and the Noble Heroes Hall have been successively completed. The Prince's Spirit Trace Tower is a stupa of the Song Dynasty. The tower is 45.5 meters high and has 13 levels. It is the highest level of Buddhism. Enshrine Read More »

  • 01-24
    2016
    [Jining Tourism] Dacheng Hall of Qufu

    Dacheng Hall of Qufu Dacheng Hall is the main hall of the Confucian Temple. On the vertical plaque above the wood carving and gold-clad dragons tightly guarded the three golden characters \"大成 殿 \" with a diameter of 1 meter. The main hall has nine eaves and nine ridges, and surrounds the cloister. It is also called the Three Palaces of the East with the Palace of Heavenly Peace and the Temple of Heaven. Twenty-eight carved dragon stone pillars are erected under the corridor around the main hall, all carved from whole stone. It was originally carved by Huizhou craftsmen in the 13th year of Ming Hongzhi (1500 AD) and re-engraved in the second year of Yongzheng in the Qing Dynasty. The 18 octagonal pillars of the two mountains and the back eaves are decorated with Yunlong. Each side is lightly engraved with 9 dragons, each with 72 pillars, for a total of 1296. The ten eaves of the front eaves are deep reliefs. Each pillar has two dragons flying opposite each other, coiled and risen, carved orbs in mid-circle, and surrounded by clouds and flames. The pillars are adorned with rocks and lined with waves. The ten dragon pillars face each other, each with its own variation. Nothing is the same, the shape is beautiful and vivid, the carving is exquisite and clear, the knife is strong and powerful, and the dragon posture is lifelike. This is a unique stone inscription in Qufu Read More »

  • 01-24
    2016
    [Jining Tourism] Confucius Temple

    Confucius Temple Confucius Temple is a temple dedicated to Confucius, a thinker, politician, and educator during the Spring and Autumn Period in Chinese feudal dynasties. It is located in the center of Qufu City. It is a group of ancient buildings with oriental architectural features, large scale and magnificent. Wanli Palace Wall: There is an ancient city wall directly south of the central axis of the Confucian Temple. The letter \"万 仞 宫墙 \" has its origin:\"Lun\" has such a story: Confucius' disciple Gong once The court spread Zulujun. One time, Uncle Lu Guofu of the State Doctor Lu told the doctors at the court: \"Zigong is better than Confucius. \" Zigong who was present made a metaphor and said,\"\" Human knowledge is like a palace wall, mine This wall is just a shoulder, people can see everything in the wall at a glance; the wall of my teacher Confucius is several meters high, if you ca n’t find his door, you ca n’t see the majesty of the ancestral temple in the wall and the number of houses. Colorful. \"Uncle Sun Wu heard these words and immediately felt helpless for his shallowness. Read More »

Products

Quick Links

Hotline

0086-537-2335258
0086-537-2225258
Address: High-Technology Industrial Development Zone,Jining City ,Shandong Province
Website: www.roadwaygroup.com
  2020 SHANDONG ROADWAY CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD. Sitemap